Letter 1

Question

You want to sell your television. You think a
friend of yours might like to buy it from you.
Write a letter to your friend.

In your letter:

Explain why you are selling the television.
Describe the television.

Suggest a date when your friend can come
and see it.

Write at least 150 words

You do NOT need to write any addresses

Dear Fahad,

Hope you are doing well.

I'm doing fine, though my life is quite hectic
at the moment because, as you know, I am
moving abroad and there is so much to do!
There are a few things that I can't take with
me because they are too big so I am seeing
if any of my friends would be interested

in buying them. One of the things I do not
want to take with me is my television, and I
thought you might like to buy it off me for a
cheap price.

It's a 32" flat screen TV, and it's a Phillips
model. It has a USB port so you can just plug
in a thumb drive to watch movies or listen to
music. It has great stereo surround sound.
As you know, I'm leaving the country at the
end of the month, which is only two weeks
away. So if you want to see it, it would be
best to come on 20th or 21 st. That will give
me time to sell it elsewhere if you are not
interested.

Ok, I look forward to seeing you. Let me
know if you can't make it.